Slots of Bingo pays out when winning symbols match up consecutively from left to right on the same payline, as per the paytable. The player shall only be paid out on the highest win on any given pay line. All wins occur on selected lines only, except scatter wins, which can pay out anywhere on the screen.
All payline wins are multiplied by Coins Per Line.
Coinciding wins on different paylines are all added and paid
Slots of Bingo has an Autoplay feature, which allows players to leave the slot while the machine will automatically play for them. The player can configure Autoplay to:
1) Stop after a certain number of spins
2) Stop if the win is equal to or exceeds the specified amount
3) Stop if your real balance increases by the specified amount
4) Stop if your real balance decreases by the specified amount
1. During Autoplay, playing with multiple options selected, the condition that is satisfied first will take precedence over the others and remaining selected conditions will be ignored.
2. Autoplay can be stopped by clicking on the "Stop" button that appears on the Autoplay Configuration panel.
Slots can only be played with a real money balance, bonus bucks cannot be used to play any slots.
The total bet is calculated by = Coin Size x Lines Played x Coins Per Line
Pay out Rules:
The Game Pays out as follows: Coin Size x Number of Coins Won = Payout
The game is a progressive 5 reel 9 line Slot game with Free Spin Bonus game.
Min Min coin size = 1c, and Max coin size = 20c.
Thus, Min bet is 1c, and Max bet is $9.00
Access the paytable which shows all the payouts for the respective symbols.
Bets the maximum amount of coins per selected coin size, and spin the reels.
Adjusts the coin size.
Adjusts the number of lines.
Coins Per Line
Adjusts the number of coins per line.
Shows the number of coins bet by the player.
Shows the number of coins won.
The pattern for the 9 pay lines is as follows
Wins occur on selected paylines, except scatter symbol wins. Scatter symbols can occupy any position on the reels. In case of multiple payline wins, all winning lines and the wins per line are shown consecutively after the game finished. The Total Coins Won for that round is calculated by multiplying the number of coins won per line with the Coins Per Line and adding up the totals.
In the event of multiple wins on the same payline, the player will be paid the highest win only
The player shall win a Scatter Pay award as per the paytable if he gets at least 2 Scatter symbols ANYWHERE on the screen.
All scatter wins will be multiplied by the total amount of coins bet.
Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
Free Spin Feature
Free Spin feature is triggered when the player gets 3 or more Free Spins symbols ANYWHERE on the screen. This feature awards 15 free spins with the same number of lines and bet per line as the triggering spin. All wins during Free Spin feature are tripled. Getting 3 or more Free Spins symbols ANYWHERE on the screen during Free Spin feature gives another 15 free spins, added to the total remaining spins. Free Spins earned in Free Spins however, are not tripled; also the progressive jackpot is not tripled if won during Free Spins.
The Wild symbol substitutes for any other symbol in a payline, except the Scatter symbol.
All wins in combination with a participating Wild symbol will double.
Five Wild symbols wins the Progressive Jackpot based on one of the following conditions:
*The Player wins the Progressive Jackpot if he gets five Wild Symbols on any active payline.
* The Player can win the Progressive Jackpot only for maximum number of lines and maximum number of coins per line.
* The Progressive Jackpot cannot be hit during free spins.
* The full Progressive Jackpot amount is only paid out when playing with MAX coin size, otherwise you will win only the portion of the jackpot. A coin size of 20c will win 100% of the Progressive Jackpot, but a 1c coin size will only win 5% of the Progressive Jackpot. The starting value of the progressive jackpot is $5,000.
* If you get 5 Wild Symbols on any Payline with less than MAX coins (MAX number of lines x Max coins per line), you will win 4,000 times the number of Coins bet per line.
* In the unlikely event that a progressive jackpot is won in consecutive spins by two different players, then the jackpot amount displayed may not have had sufficient time to correctly reflect the initial win. In this case the first player to hit the jackpot will get be awarded the progressive jackpot and the second player to hit the jackpot will be awarded the starting value as stated above.
The Progressive Jackpot in funded by contributions taken from each game played. 0.84% Of the total bet of each game contributes towards the jackpot.
The licensee will only discontinue or terminate a jackpot game on a temporary basis where there is:
(i) a threat to security of player data,
(ii) the game has malfunctioned or has technical problems.
The licensee will endeavour to re-instate the jackpot game to a similar position as it was in prior to discontinuation or termination.
Impact of Disconnection
Disconnection during a base game, where no wins occurred, will restore the game to its normal active state.If it was a winning base game the game is automatically completed and the next time the player logs back in to the game, the account balance is changed and reflects the result (previous balance + win amount from the game) and the game is restored to the normal active state. The winning state of the disconnected game is not shown on re-login.
Disconnection during free spins will return the game to the state it was before disconnection, i.e. all winnings, free spins will be restored to the state prior to disconnection.
If the game disconnects during a Progressive winning game the software will automatically complete the game.
Malfunction Voids All Pays and Play.
Theoretical Return to Player for 1 to 4 coins: 92.07%
Theoretical Return to Player for 5 coins: 92.87%